September 1, 2021
First, I would like to thank you for trusting The Doc Spa and our practitioners with your health care and cosmetic needs for the past 12 years. We are writing this letter to inform you that The Doc Spa will be joining with Women’s Pelvic Care and Sana Spa. As of November 1, 2021, our new practice will be located at 6621 Gulton Court NE, Albuquerque NM 87109, located less than a mile from our present location. We are excited about our new opportunity to expand and diversify our practice.
Between now and November 1:
- Until September 30, 2021, The Doc Spa will operate as normal in our current locations on Jefferson in Albuquerque and in US Route 66 in Edgewood.
We will no longer be at 6801 Jefferson NE after SEPTEMBER 30, 2021.
The practice will continue to operate as usual as The Doc Spa until
November 1, 2021. Our practice phone number will continue to be
(505) 884-8900 and our website continues to be www.thedocspa.mulhernadvertising.com.
Please go to the website for any additional updates.
From October 4 to October 31:
Dr Julian Rowe and Deborah Rivera, PA will provide all in-person appointments at the current office of Women’s Pelvic Specialty Care at 4705 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Suite 201 Albuquerque NM 87109. Men, women, and children including cosmetic visits will be seen at this location. Some routine visits may be deferred until after October.
Tele-visits will continue to be a vital role in our practice as we realize the benefit for our patients, as will online scheduling and online bill payments.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO LASER APPOINTMENTS DONE
IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER.
- Dr. Kristina Hammer will provide ONLY tele-visits from October 4, 2021, until October 29, 2021. She will have NO in-person appointments after September 30, 2021.
As of November 1, 2021:
We will be a part of
Women’s Pelvic Care and Sana Spa
Our new location will be:
6621 Gulton Court NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
- If you would like to continue using Dr. Julian Rowe or Deborah Rivera, PA-C, both will be available to you via in–person and tele–visit appointments at our new location. All cosmetic services will continue to be available to you through Dr. Julian Rowe.
We will continue to provide our family practice to men, women, and children age 13
and older, gynecology and a full line of cosmetic services. We will also have other
providers available for general adult medical care, women’s specialty care, and spa
- Dr. Kristina Hammer will no longer be with the practice after October 29, 2021. If you are her patient, you may continue care with us at Women’s Pelvic Care and Sana Spa. If you will be transferring care you will need to fill out at record request form (download here) and send it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office.
- After November 1, 2021, we will no longer provide Pediatric Medical Services for children under 13 years of age.
- We WILL continue to see all patients age 13 and over.
- We are happy to transfer your child’s records to your new medical practitioner at no cost to you. You will need to fill out a record request form (download here) and send it back to us at email@example.com or contact the office.
- Our Edgewood Office is not affected by any changes. It will remain open, and it will keep The Doc Spa name with Dr. Julian Rowe seeing patients on Thursdays as usual. The phone number for scheduling will remain (505) 884-8900. Online scheduling and tele-visits are available through thedocspa.mulhernadvertising.com
- There is a standard $25.00 charge if you want us to provide a copy of your medical records for you personally. You can request this from us and pay by credit card over the phone. You will need to fill out a record request form (download here) and send it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office.
- You can continue care at the new locations, and you don’t have to do anything else. Your patient records will automatically be transferred to the new practice, and you will remain in our care. ALL PREPAYMENTS, CREDITS, AND BALANCES WILL CONTINUE AND NOT BE AFFECTED.
- The practice mailing address will remain:
The Doc Spa
PO BOX 91960
Albuquerque, NM 87199
Our new practice arrangement will allow us to see our patients more efficiently and provide the highest possible quality of care and cosmetic services performed by experienced practitioners. We understand that these changes can be a bit unsettling, and we will all miss our old home. We will attempt to make the transition as easy and comfortable as possible.
Thank you again for your loyalty and friendship to The Doc Spa and I hope to see you soon.
Julian Rowe, MD, MPH, FACOG